Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Husband Throwback a la Must-See Photo?


Thankfully, I don't think Hubs reads my blog on a daily basis, or does he? If so, he might kill me for posting this picture.

Sidebar: Hubs, I love you SO much and you are the best husband in the entire universe!


This is one of my absolute favorite pictures of my husband and one of his younger brothers, B. As you can tell, they were quite stylin' back in the 80's with their matching corduroy pants and boat shoes. This picture hangs on the corkboard right next to the desk in our office and every time I look at it, I can't help but bust out a serious case of the chuckles.


This picture epitomizes my husband. He's always smiling, always laughing and frankly, thinks corduroy pants and boat shoes can we worn all year round.



Not much has changed, huh?

7 comments :

  1. Precious!! Don't you just love looking at old hubby pictures?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing how little boys look adorable and girls go through this ugly phase, hahaha... sooo cute!! xxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww,the cutest!*still waiting for the pic of your martini glass*

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes aaaaaaaaaaand YES! love it, love Mike, and LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah B! Aint nothin wrong with boat shoes! Wear dem all the time in Balmer! Hon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading ILYMTC. If you have any questions about a post or want to get in touch with me (or any of the cast of characters here at ILYMTC) email me at iloveyoumorethancarrots(at)gmail(dot)com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...